The design/build service gives our customers the opportunity to install the HVAC or plumbing system which best suits their building needs. Our Design, Engineering and Installation crew work together to provide a quality installation from start to finish.
- Pre-construction Services
- Design/Build Assistance
- Replacement & Renovation Engineering
- Compressed Air Piping
- Radiant Floor/Snow Melt
- Process Piping Installation
- Industrial Piping
- Ventilation & Fume/Dust Collection
- Sheet Metal/Ductwork Installation
- Indoor Air Quality
- Temperature Controls
Commercial Plumbing Services
- Preventive Maintenance Agreements (Heating, Cooling & Refrigeration)
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Refrigerant Retrofit
- Split Systems
- Chilled Water Systems (Cooling Towers & Chillers)
- Refrigeration (Walk-in Freezers, Coolers, Ice Machines…)
- Indoor Air Quality (Humidification, Filtration, Ventilation, Fresh Air Induction & Your Indoor Environment)
- Heating Systems (Including Hot Water & Steam Boilers, Air Handling Equipments, Forced Air Packages, Packaged Roof Top Units & Heat Pumps)
24 Hour Emergency Service Hotline (616) 785-1311
With almost two decades of professional business in the West Michigan area, River City Mechanical is a leader in the commercial, HVAC, plumbing, industrial piping, service, preventive maintenance and medical gas industries.
River City Mechanical provides services for large corporations and small businesses. We’ve established trust in our community by developing strong relationships with our customers.